Project Name: Buffalo Springs Crossing
Project Overview: Taurine Development is exclusively offering an opportunity to acquire a brand new mid-bay industrial investment in Las Vegas, NV. Buffalo Springs Crossing is a multi-tenant Industrial Project located in the Southwest submarket, more specifically on the Southwest corner of West Warm Springs Rd. and South Buffalo Dr. This project offering consists of three (3) buildings which total +\- 233,118 SF.
Buildings A and B are each +\- 48,384 SF Multi-Tenant Industrial buildings with four (4) units each, ranging from +/- 5,090 SF to +/- 10,152 SF. Each unit is divisible to +/- 4,347 SF to +/- 5,832 SF giving the opportunity to offer up seven (7) units per building. Each unit includes both Dock High and Grade level loading with approximately 15-20% shell office and two (2) restrooms. These units offer excellent street frontage and visibility. Rental rates for these buildings are projected between $0.75 – $0.80 PSF plus a $0.16 CAM.
Building C is a 151,470 SF Multi-Tenant Industrial building with six (6) units, ranging in size from +/- 18,171 SF to +/- 27,594 SF. Each unit includes both Dock High and Grade level loading with approximately 10% shell office and two (2) restrooms. Rental rates for this building are projected between $0.65 – $0.70 PSF plus a $0.16 CAM.
The project is equipped with 3-Phase power, energy efficient T5 lighting, a modern facade with adequate tenant signage and low-water desert landscaping. Due to the lack of this product type in the Southwest submarket, immediate desire and demand is highly expected. Permitting is estimated to commence October 2016 through April 2017 with project completion estimated in Quarter-1 of 2018 and a projected occupancy rate of 70%.
- Lindsey Kay Hourie, RID, NCIDQ – Project Manager – Interiors with Almany Architecture
- Project Role/Responsibilities: Project design and documentation including space planning, FF&E specifications, permitting, code and zoning compliance
- Douglas Kohls – Project Manager with Truebeck Construction (Formerly Burke Construction Group, Inc.)
- Project Role/Responsibilities: Developing construction cost estimation, project scheduling, project logistics, and leading project development.
- Brett Rather – Senior Associate with Colliers International
- Project Role/Responsibilities: Researching all market segments for feasibility, demographics of surrounding area, and value add approach for possible project re-position.
- Shauna Sutliff – Leasing Associate with Harsch Investment Properties
- Project Role/Responsibilities: Developing marketing strategy, lease terms and conditions, marketing brochures, and feasibility of value add approach for possible project preposition.
- Sean Zaher – Sales Associate with CBRE
- Project Role/Responsibilities: Preparing industrial market feasibility, developing project proforma and proposed exit strategy
Team 2: Buffalo Springs Crossing