NAIOP Southern Nevada has announced the 2023 Developing Organizational Leadership Institute (DOLI) inaugural class graduates.
DOLI class graduates include:
- Deshone Brunswick , SVN | The Equity Group
- Ciara Edgerly, Prologis
- Thomas Godbout, First Savings Bank
- Tonya Gottesman, MDL Group
- Kari Laurent, LaPour
- Danny Leanos, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Amanda McCauley, Schnitzer Properties
- Lucas Mojonnier, Coldwell Banker Commercial Premier
- Chase Pavlov, Colliers International
- Domenica Richards, P. Morgan Private Bank
- Joy Rineer, Simpson Coulter Studio
- Michael Sclafani, Logic Commercial Real Estate
- Owen Sherwood, Fidelity National Commercial Services
- Mike Tabeek, SIOR, CCIM, Newmark
- Justin Witt, CBRE
The program’s main objectives include creating a cohort of diverse commercial real estate development industry professionals, while providing class participants with advanced and accelerated information about the chapter and NAIOP corporate, as well as providing core development in leadership concepts, including leadership styles, avoiding burnout, time management and productivity tools, and exposure to personality and communication styles.
DOLI officially launched in March 2023 and the graduation took place in May with special keynote speaker Frank Martin, a Southern Nevada icon in the commercial real estate and construction industries.