NAIOP Southern Nevada has announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2023, led by President Reed Gottesman.
Gottesman, senior vice president and Las Vegas regional manager for Schnitzer Properties, has been with the company for more than 15 years. He manages a regional team of 50 seasoned real estate professionals, 1,900 tenants and about 11 million square feet of multi-tenant industrial, retail and office space in the Las Vegas area. Before joining Schnitzer Properties in 2008 as assistant vice president of operations, Gottesman was an industrial broker in the South Bay port market of Los Angeles with CBRE. He began his professional career on Wall Street as a NASDAQ market maker in 1997 with Deutsche Bank Capital Markets. He has volunteered hundreds of hours to NAIOP Southern Nevada, serving on the executive board of directors and chairing the programs committee, as well as serving as the committee’s board liaison.
NAIOP Southern Nevada’s 2023 Board of Directors includes the following officers:
NAIOP’s directors for 2023 include:
• Lisa Brady, Prologis
• Shani Coleman, Clark County Economic Development
• Phillip Dunning, Panattoni Development Company
• Matt Hoyt, LaPour
• Marianna Hunnicutt, Kimley-Horn
• Venessa McEvoy, Cushman & Wakefield
• Steve Neiger, Colliers International
• Michael Newman, Compass Development
• John Restrepo, RCG Economics
• David Strickland, Thomas & Mack Co.
• Dan Tuntland, DJT Real Estate
• Katrina Bruce, NAIOP Southern Nevada Chapter Executive