NAIOP’s Developing Leaders Institute (DLI) committee is pleased to announce its Class of 2020. DLI is a 12-month curriculum of leadership and real estate training taught by the leading professionals from the Southern Nevada real estate and development industry. The interest in this program was phenomenal and the selection process was extremely competitive. Included in this year’s program is a group of 21 young professionals who have distinguished themselves as future leaders of the industry.
DLI Supporter level sponsorships are welcomed at $500. If you’d like to become a supporter, please contact me or click here for the commitment form.
Click here to see the class and current sponsors. Please make sure to congratulate our newest class as you come to know them!
- Marina Arriola, Logic Commercial Real Estate
- David Bivins, Logic Commercial Real Estate
- Christy Bojda, GRN Vision
- Gitana Cafasso, Burke Construction Group, Inc.
- Emily Dobbins, Nigro Construction, Inc.
- Thomas Godbout, First Savings Bank
- Tom Hanrahan, MCA Realty Inc.
- Dylan Heroy, Sun Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Kerrie Kramer, Fennemore Craig
- Brendan Leake, MDL Group
- Jordan Leavitt, Levitt Insurance Agency
- Nora Murphy, Newmark Knight Frank
- Matthew Patros, MDL Group
- Alexandrea (Alex) Rivera, Grand Canyon Development Partners
- Armand (AJ) Rodrigues, Geotechnical & Environmental Services Inc.
- Elizabeth Sant, Brand Real Estate
- Anna Saravia, Harsch Investment Properties
- Gabriel Skerlich, Colliers International
- Christina Stanfill, WORTHGROUP Architects & Designers
- Travis Tartamella, Wells Fargo Bank
- Michael Willmore, Colliers International
DLI Committee Chair
Fidelity National Title Group | 602.931.9134 | firstname.lastname@example.org