The Developing Leaders Institute Application due date is approaching! Applicants must have their full application submitted by Friday, July 14th.
NAIOP’s Developing Leaders Institute is a 12-month curriculum of leadership and real estate training taught by the leading professionals from the Southern Nevada real estate and development industry.
- The program begins with a 3-day Leadership Retreat taught by a nationally recognized expert in personal development training.Participants will learn techniques to become more organized, more productive and more effective leaders.
- Monthly Education sessions will be taught by the leaders of the Southern Nevada real estate and development community. Learn how these leaders have reached the top positions in the industry and the key skills needed to become a leader in the industry.
- A Class Project will challenge participants and the class “team” to plan a project from site selection to the disposition of the completed project – a unique and invaluable opportunity for “hands on” application.
- Develop Relationships with the best and brightest in the industry. Each educational session will be followed by networking with classmates as well as program sponsors and instructors. Meet the movers and shakers of our industry in an up-close and personal setting.
The DLI Committee is still looking for $500 supporters of the program. Supporters receive the following:
- Company name on screen display at monthly meetings
- Company name on website
- Complimentary attendance at graduation ceremony
- Company name on sponsor signage at graduation ceremony
Matthew Hoyt, DLI Committee Chair
(702) 792-7558 | firstname.lastname@example.org